25 Eylül 2018 Salı

Mobile phones

As we know everythings extreme turn into its opposite. Using social media, technology is a need in our generation ı guess . We keep in touch with our surroundings in a easy way. İn a emergency we can contact with the people , we can also search for anything so quickly . But is we come to the disadvanteges they are much as the advantages. First of all using them extremly can harm our health . İn new studies the scientists say that mobile phones have ne difference from oyr toilets, they have breeding  ground for germs and some other studies I know : they have the potantial of causing cancer. Hourly messaging can make neck pains and posture disorders too. İt is a must for us to be carefull while using this devices. İf you ask me we can outweigh the disadvanteges. The basic tip is knowing the dose.  I always clean my phone with a wipe to overcome the germs. I put a limit for using my phone and when the time is over ı try to turn it off.  I mostly do not use it on the highest brightness for my eye health. And when I'm going to sleep I try to turn it off and put it somewhere far away. According to expert people who use social media a lot are issolated and the longer you spend on social networks , the lonlier you're likely to be . But this is a generalazition and not a certain. According to me this can varie from person to person however for myself I know what ı have to do as a result of this disadvanteges are outweigh.

1 yorum:

  1. is we come to the disadvanteges = When it comes to the disadvantages

    I think you should change the above-mentioned sentence as I have written. Generally speaking your essay is wonderful.

    Thanks a lot for sharing.
    Kudos!

    YanıtlaSil