10 Ekim 2018 Çarşamba

The cinema

I went to our new cinema just a few days ago. And ı must say  that it was much more than ı expected in everyway. Firstly I want to talk about the seats . The seats were so comfortable and wide . Especially I liked the 'loveseat' and 'pear' ones. It's a wonderful idea, I really appreciated! İf we come to the interior design, I had never seen a cinema like this so far, the colors were to vivid and relaxing..
The cinema was seperated to 3 parts on the external parts there were chairs and tables. That idea made the cinema look like a cafe but I also like this unusual thought too! The only problem for me was the tempeture. İt was freezing they must heat up the place however at all we enjoyed it a lot!

1 yorum:

  1. I liked the 'loveseat' and 'pear' ones. That kind of design for the seats is really interesting and innovative, I think.

    Thanks a lot for sharing it. Well-done!

    YanıtlaSil