10 Ekim 2018 Çarşamba

Oldies are goldies

As a normal thing an affect of generation change, people, minds , thoughts change. The simplest example we can see and make an inference is our family members. Examplarily can our grandmothers or grandfathers use the technology as well as we can? 'No' maybe it is because of they dont be privy to them or seeing them nonessential. I just want to continue this letter with my experiences 'my grandfather' . He is an extraordinary person. Last year we bought him a touch-operated phone with my moms forc. So that we begin to call him . But whenever we call him he doesn't open because he doesn't carry his phone with him and whenever we ask him he just says 'it's an unneed thing' I am always around if something happens I will make you know by other ways.. You see, this is the difference.

1 yorum:

  1. an effect of generation / For example, can our /

    Please correct these mistakes. I liked the title very much. "oldies are goldies" Thanks a lot for sharing it. Well-done!

    YanıtlaSil